$5 SUGGESTED DONATION
As our official state fruit, apples have become as quintessential as maple syrup to our state identity. From pick your own orchards to apple cider donuts, apple season marks the official arrival of fall in Vermont. Join us for a discussion and preview to Vermont Cider Week where we’ll explore this mighty giant. We’ll hear from orchardists, cider-makers, and apple enthusiasts about the importance of preserving heirloom varieties, the evolving palettes of cider drinkers, and the challenges and triumphs of apple production.
Brought to you by City Market, and the Intervale Center with special thanks to ArtsRiot.
FREE! $5 suggested donation to benefit the Intervale Center.
Meet the Panel
• Terrence Bradshaw, Ph.D Research Associate Professor University of Vermont
• David Dolginow, Co-Founder Shacksbury Cider
• Eleanor Leger, Co-Owner EDEN Cider
• Kris Nelson, Co-Founder Citizen Cider
• Bill Suhr, Owner/Orchardist Champlain Orchards
Moderated by: Melissa Pasanen, Food Editor Vermont Life